Friday, June 20, 2014

Simple Words Warm My Heart

Fiwagoh Day 6
June 20, 2014

Kids at Fiwagoh LOVE giving visitors letters. However, English is their second language so it's not always perfect. 

I have been called Shelbie, Shelbe, Shelbi, Shellby, and my personal favorite Shabbi, which is exactly how they all pronounce my name. They have made me so happy so I thought I would share a couple excerpts with y'all.

"I love you so much that the tongue cannot express"

"I thank God for the butyfull and goodtime he has given into us... I am very happy and proud but I don't have words to estplane (explain) how happy I am."

"Do you love Jesus? I hope you do love Him."

"I am very thankful for the nice, hot, and wonderful big hugs you give me every night before going to bed and the cool, awesome, and beautiful smiles that you show."

"I don't have many words to say but i love you and I love giving you a smile." 

"I love your warm smiles and merry laughs. You are good. You're my friend. Please read the bible every day. Please reply back"

"I love you so much with an exzidin (exciting) love but God loves you more than I do."

"If we don't meet back here (at Fiwagoh), we shall meet there in heaven and we shall rejoice with The Lord."

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your posts! Praying for your group and the kids you're working with. Take care.

    ReplyDelete